Saturday, July 23, 2011

My llama keeps making jumpers for me?

all of a sudden i randomey found a new jumper on my maca paca alarm clock and i asked my mum if this was hers or if she bought it me and she said she didn't than my llama was trying to communicate to me, so i found 10 new jumpers the next day and i told my mum why is she buying me new jumpers and she said she hadn't so i went to the jumpers4us store and i asked why am i getting jumpers, so then they gave me abar of soap because they thought i had problems s than i through the soap at their bum and it smashed and landed up their nostril, so then i kept awake all night and saw my llama jumpover the fece grab some grapes nand ran up my stairs than it got my knitting kit out and strarted making me a jumper and this one was a jumper of me and my llama in a relationship help me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment