Monday, July 18, 2011

If your taller than your Dad, where did you get your height from...still Dad?

I'm just wondering because im 6'2" and my Dad is around 5'11 ish, now before when people used to say "whoa where did you get your height from" i'd say my Dad until someone said "but your taller than your Dad", now im thinking if your taller than your Dad where did you get your height from? Could you still have got it from your Dad if your taller than him? My mum is around 5'4 and my sister is 5'11, also i know not all kids are exactly the same size as there parents, in fact that's rare, in a family of alot of kids the girls are never really always the same height as the mum and the boys the Dad, sometimes they can be taller or shorter that each parent, so where do they get there height, could it be a genetic mutation or is it just genetics i guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment