Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do I feel lazy to fix myself up?

I love looking nice. Fixing my hair and applying makeup on. I get alot of compliments when Iam fixed up, but sometimes I don't feel the need to do anything. I get lazy. I Shower every day but I let my hair air dry and I usually won't straighten it unless I'm going out to look nice ( like a night out or a family event) So if I'm going to the store real quick or going shopping I normally just shower, get dressed and leave. This all would be fine except that my hair poofs up when it dries naturally so I look dirty unless my hair is straightened. When I'm at home I dont fix myself up and am not usually dressed to go out (basketball shorts, simple tank top) so if someone happens to stop by I look trashy. I notice that if I go out I always run into people and they always look nice! I feel embarrassed! And if I have ever stopped by at a friends house they always look decent! I don't do my hair unless it's absolutely necessary cuz it damages easily so I think about the concequences and dont do anything to it. What are ways to motivate myself to just straighten it anyways? Why does everyone else look good all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment